We respect the privacy of our clients. The personal information we collect about you is only used to provide a better service to you. Any information that you provide is kept secure.
What kinds of data we collect about you
- Your name and address, email address and telephone numbers, correspondence, and also any other types of data you may provide to us during the course of our contract.
Why we process your data
- Fulfilling the contract you enter with us when you instruct us to act on your behalf;
- Complying our existing legal obligations;
- We may process your data for the purpose of our company’s legitimate interests such as:
- to keep your records for future reference, should you instruct us further after a number of years. We find that a significant portion of our clients do come back to us after a few years from the first instruction, asking for new advice on the development of their properties. However, you have a right to object to us processing your data for this purpose.
- building a knowledgebase of cases in order to provide better service to our customers.
How we collect data about you
We collect data about you either directly from you, or from a third party you have instructed to contact us.
You give us your data when you or the third party instructed by you:
- contact us for advice,
- instruct us to represent you,
- talk to us on the phone or in person,
- send us emails or letters,
- contact us through our website.
How long we will keep your data
We envisage that we will keep your data for at least 10 years after our initial contract comes to an end, i.e. we fulfil our instructions and receive payment for all our accounts.